Powered by JG Business Services
- Attend the monthly Cedar Falls Rotary Club Social. View Schedule
- Attend another Rotary Club meeting anywhere in the world and bring a written record of such attendance back to the club secretary. Rotary club locations, meeting times and locations, can be obtained from both the District and International web-sites. Selected area clubs, meeting times, and locations, are listed as follows:
Monday, 12:00 noon; Cedar Rapids Club; Cedar Rapids Scottish Rite Temple
Monday, 12:00 noon; Waterloo Downtown Club; Five Sullivan Brothers Convention Center
Wednesday, 7:15 a.m.; Parkersburg Club; Legend Trail Golf Club Wednesday,
12:00 noon; Waterloo Crossroads Club; Sunnyside Country Club Wednesday,
5:00 p.m. (Only the first 3 Wednesdays of the month); Cedar Valley; Tony’s Pizza, Cedar Falls
Thursday, 12:00 noon; Waverly Club; Centennial Oaks Country Club
Thursday, 11:30 a.m.; Cedar Rapids ; Cedar Rapids Metro North; Biaggi’s Rist Italiano
- Attend/Participate in a Rotary committee meeting, board meeting, or work session – Club, District, or International. Working at the Rotary Prairie Project will count as a meeting make-up.
- Attend/Participate in a scheduled Rotary social function – dance, auction, dinner theater, parade, national anthem sing, etc.
- Attend/Participate in a Rotary conference – District or International.
- Attend/Participate in a “special” Rotary meeting make-up opportunity that may be held at a state or national function such as the Iowa State Fair, RAGBRI, Cruise Ship, etc.
- Via the Internet at Rotary eClubOne; www.rotaryeclubone.org